I have been nominated for the Creative Blogger’s Award by LROD’s Blog. I was a little unsure what was entailed but I was very pleased to receive the nomination, especially as I have only been blogging for a month and am a complete novice. So to be put forward as inspiring at this early stage is a big confidence boost, so thank you again L.R
• Nominate 15-20 blogs and notify all nominees via their social media/blogs
• Thank and post the link of the blog that nominated you (very important)
• Share 5 facts about yourself to your readers
• Pass these rules on to them
Five Facts About Me:
1. My Mother had me, her only child at 32 years of age. I then went on to have my daughter, my first-born, at 32 years of age.
2. As part of my degree I studied film making and when I was 22 years old, I had my graduation film, ‘Replay’ shown at an international film festival in Cardiff. I then went on to work on a British made feature film, called Frozen, starring Shirley Henderson. I was a Production Assistant on the shoot.
3. I used to play women’s football at University. I wasn’t really that good, but I made lots of friends. Prior to that I did kick boxing, same story with that too, I wasn’t that good, but made lots of friends.
4. I’m a sucker for a Rom Com, my favourite film at the moment is About Time. It’s a British film which gives it a double thumbs up. My partner, Ry, bought it me on DVD for Valentines.
5. I have two middle names, the first is Jane, given to me by my parents and my second is Maria, chosen by me, at 11 years of age, as my Confirmation name – Full title Sarah Jane Maria Carney 🙂
My Nominations, this was really difficult as every Blog I follow inspires me, but here are 16 that jumped to mind first